One of the first steps to starting your staffing business should be an in depth evaluation of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats – a good old-fashioned SWOT analysis.
To help you get started, we’ve developed an easy to use SWOT template that you can download for free.
Our SWOT template has starter questions to help you identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Going through this process will help you:
- Differentiate your business from your competitors
- Identify your key messages
- Prepare for external factors that could affect your business in the market and competitive landscape
As you go through the SWOT process, don’t forget: Strengths and weaknesses are internal. Opportunities and threats are external.
Sample SWOT Questions:
- What are your core competencies?
- Where do you lack resources?
- What is the overall business climate for the industries you serve?