A couple clicks is all it takes for a custom report from Advance Partners. You have 24/7 access to easy-to-use reporting tools tailored specifically to the staffing industry. Here is a list of reports you can expect:
Client Summary Report: The Client Summary Report integrates all of the information included in the Weekly Client Package and summarizes it in one place.
- Assignment Report: The Assignment Report includes legal information regarding a new invoice, its advance amount, associated fees and any money being withheld.
- Collection Reports: These reports allow us to share detailed collection activity with clients, including: the invoice number, invoice date, original invoice amount, payment amount, payment date, check number, type of collection, reserve and fee information.
- Detail Aging Analysis: The Detail Aging Analysis report provides open invoice information including invoice number, invoice date and days outstanding.
- Average Pay Days Report: This report represents information regarding invoices which have been closed by means of a payment, credit memo or charge back.
- Short Paid Exemption Report: This report is printed daily following the posting of all cash and non-cash items. Any short payments, credit memos, unapplied cash items, invoice adjustments or discounts will appear on one of these reports.
If you’d like to learn more about custom reports that we can do for you, request a free consultation today.