Payroll Tax Administration for Staffing Firms
There’s no getting around it. It has to be done and it must be done right.
At Advance, we have an in-house tax department that is fully equipped to handle the burden of payroll tax administration in all 50 states, so you can reclaim the time you need to run your temporary staffing firm. Our tax expertise is specifically focused on staffing, and unlike a general processor, we understand the intricacies of your business.
Our tax specialists handle each step of the tax process including:
- Tax registration
- Calculating employer and employee tax portions
- Filing your payroll affiliated taxes
- Making tax payments
- Preparing and filing W2s, 1099s and other returns
- Amending returns where necessary
- Addressing payroll tax notices
Payroll Affiliated Taxes include:
- Local withholding
- State withholding
- Federal withholding
- Social Security
Partnering with Advance for your payroll tax administration will save you valuable time and resources, especially if you have employees in multiple states. As you expand to new states, you will be required to:
- Find out where and how to apply and register for taxes in each new state
- Identify the taxes that need to be withheld (local, state, school district, other special taxes)
- Manage state, local, school district and special tax deadlines for multiple states
These challenges can be extremely time consuming, and even the smallest errors can have major consequences. Advance has the experience and resources to manage tax compliance in all states, and a proven system to file and pay taxes on-time.
Request a free consultation to learn more about Advance’s payroll tax administration. When you sign on for payroll tax administration, you also gain access to an array of strategic services to help facilitate your business growth.