Every advantage helps when it comes to getting clients – and a diversity certification is a big competitive advantage.
If your temporary staffing firm is eligible for a diversity certification, we can help. Most Fortune 500 U.S. corporations set aside portions of their total supply chain spend for supplier diversity fulfillment, and frequently seek out qualified staffing suppliers. We offer one-on-one assistance to help you leverage your diversity advantage.
Our diversity SME’s help you:
- Create your Statement of Qualification (SOQ)
- Assess your qualifications for the following diversity certifications:
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise – US Citizen who is 51% or greater owner of the business, and at least one quarter Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Hispanic or Native American.
- WBE – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council – An independent business concern that is at least 51% or greater owned by one or more women who are US Citizens or Legal Resident Aliens.
- WOSB – Women Owned Small Business – Government woman-owned business certification
- SBA 8(a) – Business must be a Small Business with a demonstrated potential for success, 51% or greater owned and operated by an economically disadvantaged individual who is a US Citizen.
- SDVOB – Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business – 51% or greater owner and person holding the highest position in a Small Business with a service-connected disability documented by the Department of Veteran Affairs or Department of Defense.
- VOSB – Veteran Owned Small Business – 51% or greater owner and operator of a Small Business with Discharge Form DD214.
- LGBT – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender – The business must be 51% or greater owned, operated, managed and controlled by an LGBT person or persons who are US Citizens or Legal Resident Aliens, exist independent of any non-LGBT business, have principal place of business in the US, and been formed as a legal entity in the US.
- BEPD – Business Enterprise Owned by People with Disabilities. Business must be 51% or more owned by one or more persons with disabilities.
Interested in learning more? Request a free assessment today to see where we could help you in terms of supplier diversity programs.