Strategic Services for Large Staffing Firms
At Advance, we offer strategic services to help large temporary staffing firms reach their top level business goals. We know that there is no one-size-fits-all strategic plan, so we work to develop a customized bundle of strategic services to help you grow throughout the life cycle of your business.
Strategic Services Include:
Advance provides a platform for staffing firms to develop relationships with decision makers from corporations and managed service providers, so they can compete to win major contracts.
Advance’s business development support services include:
- Introductions to opportunities
- Operational support
- Diversity certification
- Teaming opportunities
- VMS/MSP expertise and support
Many Fortune 500 U.S. corporations set aside U.S corporations are mandated to set aside a portion of their supply chain spend for diversity fulfillment. It is important for large temporary staffing firms to have every diversity certification for which they’re eligible, so they can win these important contracts.
Our diversity SME's help you:
- Create your SOQ
- Assess your qualifications
- Register on corporate portals
Advance works with qualified marketing agencies to help our large temporary staffing clients boost their marketing efforts and raise their bottom lines.
Our marketing partner can help you:
- Design, program and maintain a custom website
- Create or polish your existing logo
- Re-brand existing print and digital materials
- Create or review and revise existing key messages
- Develop email marketing and social media campaigns
At Advance, our insurance experts provide access to internal and external resources to help you determine whether you should “pay or play” when it comes to Affordable Care Act compliance.
Advance’s internal ACA resources include:
- Definitional sections
Our external resources include:
- Third party articles
- Notices from the Department of Treasury
- MONDAQ.com countdown to ACA compliance
Advance works with qualified, third party vendors to offer support services that go a step beyond our back office operations. Our support services provide you access to staffing-specific resources to help you manage and grow your business.
Advance’s support services include:
- Background checks
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
- Tax Credit Support
- Business Resources
Advance provides the necessary funding for large temporary staffing firms that are expanding through consulting agreements, mergers or acquisitions.
Advance can help clients:
- Prepare a summary offering memorandum
- Identify a potential buyer or seller
- Structure transactions
- Perform due diligence
To learn more about strategic services from Advance, request a free consultation today.